Keep dry on drizzly days with this cheerful umbrella. Our lightweight design folds away into a handy sheath and has flexible hinges so it won't break in strong winds. It's compact enough to fit into your handbag, so you never need to get caught out by the rain again.
- Canopy 100% polyester
- Frame fibreglass and aluminium
- Length closed 22cm/9". Span when open: 100cm/39½"
- Wind resistant frame
- Exceptionally light weight
This shirt was made for the weekend – literally. We've cut it to a relaxed fit for a little breathing room and pre-washed it to keep you in comfort from Friday drinks to Sunday strolls. The classic style comes in an array of unique fabrics and washes...almost too many to choose from.
- CHM: 55% cotton 45% linen
- Other colours: 100% cotton
- Length finishes at top thigh
- Machine washable
- Easy fitted shape
- Full length sleeves with functional cuffs
- Curved hem
- Functional front placket
If you invest in one thing this season, make it this suede shift dress. Not only is it nailing that whole Seventies vibe, it’s also all you need to navigate that awkward in-between seasons dressing thing. (This, and maybe an umbrella.)
- Outer 100% suede
- Lining 100% polyester
- Length finishes above knee
- Specialist leather dry clean only
- Straight shape
- Fully lined
- Zip detail at back
- Front pockets
There's nothing like a flowery umbrella to cheer you up on a rainy day. This PVC brolly is just the ticket for keeping dry when the clouds come out to play. With coordinating wellies and outerwear too, we're ready to face even the biggest puddles.
- Canopy 100% Polyvinyl chloride
- Length closed 65cm/25½". Span when open: 70cm/27½"